Learn more about Down Payment Assistance programs and how to apply. My team is constantly updating availability of federally funded programs to help income-eligible, first-time home buyers purchase single family residences.
There are a limited number of deferred loans/grants available each year and qualified applicants will receive their financial award on a first come, first served basis—no waiting lists. All information may not be current and is subject to change at any time.
Currently there are grants available in the following cities:
- Midvale City: funds are available - 'Own in Midvale' application
- Murray City: no funds available
- Salt Lake City: no funds available
- South Salt Lake: funds are available - 'Own in South Salt Lake' application
- Taylorsville City: no funds available
- Unincorporated Salt Lake County (Magna, Kearns, Millcreek, White City, etc.): no funds available