Are you about ready to start house hunting? Before you do, it is important to know what features are the most important for your new home. Watch this video and learn how to create a comprehensive checklist so that you can make sure you find the perfect home for your family.
– Determine budget and target locations.
– Research current mortgage rates and fees.
– Create a list of desired home characteristics, such as a number of bedrooms/bathrooms, outdoor space, etc.
– Contact a real estate agent for further advice.
– Make appointments to view properties that fit your criteria.
– Carefully inspect each property before deciding whether or not it’s the right choice for you.
– Request an appraisal if necessary.
– Get a home inspection to check for any potential issues with the house.
– Negotiate price if needed.
– Sign contract and closing documents.
Creating a comprehensive house-hunting checklist is essential when looking for the perfect home. If you have any questions contact Matt Stout, from Consumer Financial Mortgage, to discuss your options and get the answers you need.