Watch out for this one!
- Matt Stout
Hellzapoppin Cheese Rice
- 4 cups rice, cooked
- 4 Eggs
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 package chopped, cooked frozen spinach
- 1 pound grated sharp Cheddar
- Small pinch each of Thyme & Marjoram
- 1 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
Beat the eggs till they’re light. The add the
milk and all the seasonings. Fold in the
cheese, spinach and rice, and pour the
whole works into a greased casserole dish.
After pouring the melted butter over it, set it
in a 375 F oven to bake for 35 minutes.