Using fire-roasted salsa and chilies are the secret to this over-the-top guac!
- Matt Stout
Matt's Legendary Guacamole
- 3 ripe avocados
- 3/4 cup Fire Roasted Ariba Red Salsa
(Hot if you can handle it, Medium if you can't)
- 2 oz. can chopped fire roasted green chilis
(I use the hot ones but mild add great flavor too)
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 2 tablespoon red onion, diced
- 4 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
I also add chipotle red chili powder for an extra kick
- Tortilla chips
Using a potato masher, mash all ingredients in a large bowl.
Serve with chips and leftover salsa for a fun summer appetizer to your next BBQ.
Then call Matt for a quick quote on a great mortgage!