These buttery garlic potatoes are tossed with Parmesan goodness and roasted to crisp-tender perfection!
- Matt Stout
Garlic Parmesan Roasted Potatoes
- 3 pounds red potatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley leaves
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
Place potatoes in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Add olive oil, garlic, thyme, oregano, basil and Parmesan; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Gently toss to combine. Place into oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown and crisp. Stir in butter until melted, about 1 minute. Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired..