Everyone that tries this falls in love.
- Matt Stout
- 2/3 cup water
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons spicy red Bibigo Korean BBQ sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce(optional)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons sesame seed oil
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped ginger
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 large trimmed rib eye steak cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 1 small sweet onion diced
- 1 tomato chopped
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce (optional)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch mixed with 1 teaspoon warm water
Mix ingredients for marinade steak in refrigerator for 1 hour. Start rice, then chop remaining ingredients. Heat 2 tablespoons sesame oil in wok. Simmer peppers and onions until tender. Add fish sauce, steak with marinade, chopped tomato, and water/cornstarch to mix. Cook over medium heat until steak is almost done, then reduce to simmer until sauce thickens.
Season with soy sauce to taste. Serve over rice.